[OM] Week 17, workshop week

Subject: [OM] Week 17, workshop week
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 16:13:29 +0100
Well, a day in Week 17 was for a workshop.  I last went on a photo workshop in
2014, when I retired from the RAF (for the second time) and spent 3 days in
Northumberland getting up early for the sunrise on the east coast of a
beautiful part of England.  I found a single-day workshop to attend a couple of
weeks ago, at Westonbirt Arboretum.  This is a beautiful place, owned and run
by the Forestry Commission and the workshop was called Impressions of
Westonbirt.

I learned to use camera movement, mostly without a “stopper” ND filter, and to
see and use small parts of scenes as abstracts; I know that several on the List
have been doing that for years, but some of us learn slowly . . .

There are about 7 images at http://cbimages.uk <http://cbimages.uk/>; feel free
to comment if you feel the urge.

Chris