Re: [OM] IMG: Magnolia Drama

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Magnolia Drama
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 15:39:18 -0700
On 5/14/2017 7:42 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
PESO:

My magnolia photo for this week:

http://www.pbase.com/image/165459466/original

Wonderful subject, composition and light.

It's a little softer than I would expect from that equipment. Sharpens up very nicely. Did you not resharpen after downsizing for the web?

My magnolia tree is covered with buds and blooms and those past their prime.

Magnolias here are long past.

I like the ones that are past their prime - like me!

I very much like watching the process of watching flowers go through their cycle, from bud to bloom, through the stages of decomposition. Those later stages can be very beautiful.

Hmm, I could say the same thing about leaves.

Stages Of Moose