Re: [OM] IMGs: Another New Bike Route

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Another New Bike Route
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 10:00:23 -0500
Very nice set of images. Sure beats what cyclists put up with around here, where they share narrow, hilly crooked roads with fast-moving pickup trucks!

The last shot shows what appears to be a common problem, getting rough stone facings to adhere to concrete structures. My grandson has a similar problem with the stone rim around his outdoor pool.

I enjoyed the trip.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA