Re: [OM] Marnie Utah shot

Subject: Re: [OM] Marnie Utah shot
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 06:54:26 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Many years ago I was poking around Jerome, visiting the various art and
trinket shops.  I went into a photographer's gallery across from the old whore
house and was looking at a few photos he had taken of Monument Valley.  While I
was looking intently, he approached me and asked if I noticed anything unusual
about one of them.  I didn't, and he pointed out that the bottoms of the clouds
were reddish from light reflected from the red sand.  I was taken back, and in
the ensuing conversation I got a valuable lesson in the value of clouds in
desert landscape photography.

Chris