Re: [OM] Sometimes, Oly is cute . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] Sometimes, Oly is cute . . .
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 10:44:01 -0700
> From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> "Feature Update 3.0: Download Your New E-M5 Mark II" is the headline of an
> email I just received.

You didn't read the fine print. You need a special 3-D printer. I think they
are only made in Wyoming. :-)

> ?     Now compatible with flash controller Profoto Air Remote TTL-O
> As befits Dr. No Flash, I don't even know what the first is about.

This apparently allows wireless TTL flash control of Profoto studio lights,
which are made of unobtanium in Sweden by specially trained reindeer. I
understand each unit comes with a certificate that allows studio professionals
to double their hourly rate. Otherwise, how could one justify $4,000 for a ring
light instead of a $400 beauty dish?