Re: [OM] One down...

Subject: Re: [OM] One down...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 10:38:00 -0500
> Congratulations. Sounds like this new chapter in your journey is going
> well...

It is still pretty early in the process. Another class finishes today. Yay.

The problem I have is that I've been around the block long enough to
know that I still know far too little. By this point, when I was going
to college the first time around, I was ready to take on the world
thinking that I knew everything. Either I'm a lot dumber now or I know
it's more complex than I could ever imagine.

What I find so intriguing about this subject is that where getting
into the subject is kinda like walking up a staircase, in this case,
it's more like trying to jump over a loading dock.

AG