[OM] Trip Advisor and this list

Subject: [OM] Trip Advisor and this list
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2017 17:08:26 -0300
Has any other listee posted a message to the list mentioning a specific place and then be inundated with messages from Trip Advisor promoting hotels, restaurants, sight seeing excursions, etc at and centred on that specific place? I have. The time interval between mentioning a specific place and starting to receive Trip Advisor's messages has been less than 24 hours.

An interesting point is that the address I use for the list is not the address to which Trip Advisor sends its messages.

Is it possible to block one's email address from Trip Advisor's search engine?

jh