Re: [OM] Especially for our grammar policeman

Subject: Re: [OM] Especially for our grammar policeman
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 17:29:37 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Leaving out out the comma after the word "tears" is disgusting!  It's as
though it was written by an American barbarian.

     Congratulations are in order to the students who added the often abused
apostrophes in the street sign.  If we are going to properly defend the
language, then we must take bold measures such as this.

Chris