Re: [OM] OT: Bad Weather

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Bad Weather
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 06:33:56 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     That system is somewhat mild compared to what's coming.  Looks like that
high pressure system between Bermuda and the Atlantic coast will cause the cold
front to slow down and possibly stall just west of the Appalachians.

     And it now appears that an additional system will develop over the
Mississippi Valley next Thursday.

Chris