[OM] IMG: Frustrated Crow

Subject: [OM] IMG: Frustrated Crow
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 17:10:49 -0500
I looked out earlier today and saw that the suet feeder cage was on the ground, with two small blobs of suet inside. This crow danced around it for fifteen minutes, suspiciously trying to get to the suet. As you can see, all he came up with was grass.

I finally hung it back up and the smaller birds quickly emptied it.

Did anyone else ever try focusing on a black blob having no detail?  Tough!

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170424-DSCF1747.JPG.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA