Re: [OM] Blue in Gold

Subject: Re: [OM] Blue in Gold
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 22:38:47 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Thanks for the additional comments, Moose;  Interesting and helpful.
Attempting to sort out two kits for our trip.  Will be flat out May and June
but hopefully will have enough time.
Curiously Marnie is in Utah and had not spoken to her for a couple days  though
texted a bit.  She called and no greeting but a quick question on resetting exp
 comp on the GM-5.  That was it and she had to go.
Well, at least I'm good for something.  ;-)
 The manual is fair at best and doubt it would have helped her all that much.

Mike