Re: [OM] Flying High

Subject: Re: [OM] Flying High
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 15:39:16 -0300
So Air Canada's plane had 100 seats but the gate let through 101 bodies each with a paid ticket?

The answer is simple; the 101st person is told, not requested, to "deplane" with appropriate compensation, given a voucher for the airline's hospitality lounge, and an upgraded to business or first class ticket at no extra cost on the next available flight, or that of a competitor airline, to the original destination.

The gate agent who let through the 101st person knowing that all 100 seats were filled is fired.

jh