Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 16/4/2017: keeping an eye on things

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 16/4/2017: keeping an eye on things
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 11:57:49 +0200
Thanks for sharing not just this but all the other photos Nathan, I have tried to get off or rather on my backside at the computer to prepare my photos for posting in a similar diary manner but unlike Chris have not been successful, I am planning to post some from our recent trip to Munich special because it was the first time since our honeymoon that my wife and I have had time for a couple of days just to ourselves - Cai went to a special camp, Luc to Grandparents others boys are big enough to look after themselves and the dog went to his own hotel - needles to say I was on a computer ban and glad of that restriction - in fact I pretty much carried it over to Easter as well!

The appreciation of sharing photos naturally extends to anyone else who has posted such as Jim Moose Mike Chris etc.. I don't always have time to comment but I do always appreciate them

IanW