[OM] IMG: Another Airport Photo

Subject: [OM] IMG: Another Airport Photo
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 13:45:02 -0500
Some viewers are getting the idea that all work at our airport is glamorous, because I have depicted some great smiling faces. However, that is not all that goes on. Here is the lady who flies the Twin Otter with great skill, hauling jumpers and informing other traffic of their presence. This day, she brought her dog to work. The jacket is a reminder that it gets kind of cool at 10,000 feet with the cargo door open! I've heard her voice all day on my radio, and, while on a trip to the store, saw a group of jumpers descending.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170402-DSCF1162-3.JPG.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA