Re: [OM] OT AGA Smart Ovens

Subject: Re: [OM] OT AGA Smart Ovens
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 10:02:24 -0500
:-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 4/15/2017 10:00 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
      There was a joke about this on "Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In" the other day.  Someone
called their oven and got the reply: "I'm sorry, the oven is not available.  This is the
refrigerator.  May I take a message?"

      :{)

Chris

Just when you thought it was safe to enter the kitchen...

I was just reading a security report on the iTotal Control smart
cookers. Turns out that the company implemented text messaging control
of the cooker.

With no security. No verification. No authentication. Nothing.

All you need is the "telephone number" of the cooker and the very
simple messaging format.

Seriously, people... Use our brains.