Re: [OM] IMG: A Smile at the Ball Park

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Smile at the Ball Park
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 11:45:29 -0500
Thanks, Chris.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 4/14/2017 11:37 AM, ChrisB wrote:
You have captured her beautifully, Jim.  She will like that forever, braces or
no.

Chris

On 14 Apr 2017, at 06:01, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 4/13/2017 9:36 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
When my great-granddaughter sat down next to me and smiled, I didn't mind the
braces.  I just wanted to capture the smile!

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170413-DSCF1445A.jpg.html
<http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170413-DSCF1445A.jpg.html>
First rate!!

I like the slightly dark overall look, holding the highlights without going too
dark on the shaded side of her face. Focused on the eyes, the DoF is just right
to hold tip of nose and top of forehead.

What was that you were saying about "meager endeavors"? Hah!

Impressed Moose