Re: [OM] Large aperture lenses made shorter

Subject: Re: [OM] Large aperture lenses made shorter
From: Larry Griffin via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 08:47:50 -0700
Cc: Larry Griffin <l_g_griffin@xxxxxxxxx>
I read it and thought I had missed something, but didn't have the 'steam' to read it again. The flat lens is counter intuitive, to my brain washed mind anyway. Now I know why "Flat lenses are certainly coming, whether from this direction or not. But I'm afraid this piece is to genuine scientific information what the hot air from a stock boiler room salesperson is to good stock analysis." this both answers my question do flat lens exist and answer why I missed it.

btw I've found one source that does away with 'stock boiler room' BS. stockgumshoe.com and has the best information on biotech stocks and perhaps precious metals too.

Thanks Mooseier