Re: [OM] Monday Flowers

Subject: Re: [OM] Monday Flowers
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 22:29:11 -0700
Looks good, Moose.

Thanks!

No longer as easy to suss out exactly what you used and how much stacking.

EXIF will tell you the lens, PLeica 100-400
No C-U lens, EXIF has the clue, with focal distances near CF, not infinity.

Number in the stack is in the names, by subtraction. I drop any slices that are too far back for the subject, so the number may vary even if I don't change the number set in the camera.

Both of the single flowers go slightly soft front and back, giving the illusion of a more ordinary DoF, that just happens to be much deeper than any lens can create.

Deep Moose