[OM] favourite Mac OS QuickLook plug for images?

Subject: [OM] favourite Mac OS QuickLook plug for images?
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 11:55:46 -0700
I’ve been a happy paid user of SneakPeek Photo, which USED to show EXIF data
and a lot of other useful image info when you select an image file and press
the space bar.

Unfortunately, it’s become unstable, has lost my registration info (now it’s
“nagware,” claiming my “trial period has expired"), and the company is
apparently gone, their website is 404.

So I need an alternative to Apple’s relatively useless thumbnails.

What’s your favourite QuickLook plugin for images?

Gawd, I HATE paying for software that “goes away..."