Re: [OM] Highlights

Subject: Re: [OM] Highlights
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2017 11:43:28 +0100
I managed to over-expose 4 or 5 shots yesterday in the sunshine in London, Jim.
 Luckily I caught it then, but I had not realised how the lock buttons worked
for both ISO and shutter speed; for those shots I had managed to knock the ISO
dial and had ISO 25,600 set:

<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=21770>

I don’t think that I can do much with the jpg, but the Raw file might be OK . .
.

Chris