Re: [OM] computer to television via HDMI cable

Subject: Re: [OM] computer to television via HDMI cable
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 19:07:24 +0100
John

It’s easier to upload to something like SmugMug from inside the cataloguing
system that you use.  if that system is your OS’s native file management system
the SM upload is fine.  But I use Capture One for my cataloguing and having to
export files to the Finder, thence to upload to SM is a waste of time.

When I used Apple’s Aperture I could carry out direct uploads . . .

Chris