Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 12: the empty nest fills up, temporarily

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 12: the empty nest fills up, temporarily
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 13:14:54 +0100
That’s a lovely set of photos, Nathan.  The blue sky helps, but you have much
good colour in your shots.

They had a minute’s silence in the UK after the Westminster attack – at 0933,
since the badge number of the policeman who died was 933.

Cheeta seems as excited as your wife about Moses’ return :-)

Chris