[OM] IMG: Macro Blossoms

Subject: [OM] IMG: Macro Blossoms
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 15:55:35 -0500
My neighbor has a small ornamental apple tree, possibly a crab apple, that has blossoms that intrigue me each Spring, but I have never been able to capture what I see. Despite the wind, I decided to give it another try. These are uncropped frames that were processed in Lightroom and sharpened slightly with Focus Magic. Hand held, in gusting wind. They are much closer to the colors that I see with my eyes.

Just beginning to open:
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170331-DSCF1064.JPG.html

Fully open blossom:
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170331-DSCF1062.JPG.html