Re: [OM] iCloud security?

Subject: Re: [OM] iCloud security?
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 12:13:34 -0400
_in two minds_? Is that autocorrect, or is it 'in' rather than 'of' on your
side of the pond?

With stories such as this one, I tend to wet my whistle and proceed past the
graveyard thinking only happy thoughts.

And, has the story acquired legs? LinkedIn is not one of my, ah, primary
sources for news with potentially massive impact. Seems like as good a place as
any for fake stuff to flourish.

Note that I am so lazy and so whistling past the country church yard that I
haven't exerted any energy to verify the story.

You folks do keep me informed, okay? 😳

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Lazy-Ass Neanderthal