Re: [OM] IMG: Temperature-Tolerant Pansies

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Temperature-Tolerant Pansies
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 19:04:00 -0500
Thanks, Moose. Yes, the highlights were rough at that sun angle. I was more interested in how the single white bloom came out, since this is the "atomic" lens that I just treated with sunlight to remove the yellowing of the final three elements. I've quit worrying about that problem. To me, the color seemed fine, comparable to modern lenses.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA