[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: Brussels and back

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: Brussels and back
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 19:42:02 +0100
Last week started with torrential rain and flooding in Alicante—the most rain
in one day in 80 years—then things cleared up as they always do, but the
aftermath did provide some photo opportunities. And then a quick, one-night
trip to Brussels—less than 24 hours there, in fact, and I did not leave the EU
quarter during that time, except when going to and from the airport. Even then,
I think I got a nice image harvest, but you, the viewer, be the judge. The week
ended with glorious sunshine on the golf course. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1832

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain