Re: [OM] Ship of the Fens

Subject: Re: [OM] Ship of the Fens
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 12:35:00 -0000
I couldn't place it either, Chris, though it's a few years since I was in
Cambridge, and I have never attempted to punt.

I have been meaning to thank you for reminding me of the city in your
commendably regular postings. BUT how could you demote Ely to a mere "town"
while at the same time showing Ely Cathedral? In fact, by the same token,
Cambridge should be a "town"!

Piers