Re: [OM] OT: GPS Art

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: GPS Art
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 11:53:50 -0700
On 3/16/2017 9:52 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
      This is what happens when people have too much time on their hands:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-39287266

Ant that is somehow less 'good' use of their time than rides that you and Nathan take, than shooting and editing endless photos, rebuilding endless old bicycles, making counted cross stitch patterns, singing with friends for fun, and on, and on and on?

I don't want to do that, but I'll bet those folks wouldn't find spending hours perfecting images in PS fun at all, much less enjoy it as much as I do.

Just Sayin' Moose