Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 13/3/2017: wind and rain

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 13/3/2017: wind and rain
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 11:02:58 -0700
On 3/13/2017 10:44 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
Just like you folks in the US are enjoying a last blast of winter, so are we
here in Spain.

Not here. Yesterday was glorious.Today and the next few likely to be the same.

At the weekend, temperatures were between 20 and 30C and the sun was shining
virtually everywhere in the country. Yesterday morning we woke up to
temperatures 15 degrees lower than on Sunday, pouring rain and winds gusting up
to 100 km/h here on the Mediterranean coast. It continued all day, providing me
with a couple of photo opportunities at the office. Due to the high wind alert,
the outside terrace, normally used by smokers and people relaxing, was closed:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-shN5rnm/A

I like to focus on the rain drops to get an impressionist image:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-WKGkQXr/A

I always enjoy these.

Impressions of Moose