[OM] Mostly boat photos

Subject: [OM] Mostly boat photos
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 23:15:06 +1300

Sent to Olympus group, and also BCC to friends.

Today, close to
start of autumn, we had very calm fine weather with night-time
temperatures dropping a little.

I took my boat out for another
'running-in' cruise on Lake Dunstan, and this time I persuaded (=bribed)
my 13 yo adopted grand-daughter to take the first-ever action photos of
the boat. She wanted to use her Canon ( because it's better !) but it
was my call and my wishes prevailed. Afterwards I took for a 40-minute
ride; and tomorrow I'll take her and a friend to an Agricultural Show an
hour away.

See some shots at
http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=21672 go to the right. Also,
try them 'large' using the RHS central box. Other photos you may already
have see are to the left.

There is also a dreadful shot of my first
two grandchildren a year ago when we visited an old gold mining site.

Cheers, Brian