Re: [OM] IMG: Practicing Exposure Control

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Practicing Exposure Control
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 16:39:05 -0600
Thanks, Moose.  I appreciate the help.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 3/8/2017 4:29 PM, Moose wrote:
On 3/8/2017 1:58 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
Exposure is certainly right on for those.

Agreed!

With the first, working in LR, I'd take Highlights -70 and Whites +30, to bring more tonal nuance to the brightest parts.

I like the colors

Agreed

and depth of field, too.

The first would be more to my taste with focus slightly more toward the camera. For the second, plane of focus and DoF are good as can be done with the subject and angle. If possible I'd have moved around to the right, to get both daffys more in one plane.

Well Exposed Moose