Re: [OM] IMGS: Pollution and Trains

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Pollution and Trains
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 22:16:14 -0800
On 3/3/2017 1:54 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
PESO:

After Tom's trip to the hospital,

Yowsa! I've been worried about Tom. He's looked a bit fragile, not up to before the illness at home. Then there was the mask he was wearing. Air pollution got him?

I had a terrible problem in Mexico City many years ago. High, dry and highly polluted meant irritating particulates on my dry mucous membranes = terrible sinus headaches. Fortunately, my late wife's cousin was a big time ENT who gave me some drops that didn't show up in the US for years, explained what was going on and showed me how to control it. Saved our vacation.

Still pulling for Tom to get all the way back up to snuff!

Particulate Moose