[OM] Nathan's PAD 2/3/2017: the beach is for everyone

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 2/3/2017: the beach is for everyone
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 08:08:27 +0100
I spent all of last week in Malta, working but of course also enjoying some
free time. On Thursday there was not much of that, but I did have time for a
quick lunchtime walk which yielded a couple of images from a small beach in St
Julians, a touristy part of Malta. What I like about this due is the contrast
in ages on display, but both young and old enjoying the beach in their own way.

A group of young people play beach volleyball (my hotel is visible in the upper
left corner):
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-FbqJ3Tv/A

An old man emerges from a dip:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-vcSjFWG/A

Many more pictures from Malta coming up later this weekend.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain