Re: [OM] Fried dough

Subject: Re: [OM] Fried dough
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 03:59:18 +1300

Tina wrote in response to my question which was;

I am enjoying all
your shots from this trip. Yes, great photos inside the ger.

BTW, do
you recall the f stop you used for the apple blossom photos of a few
days
ago?
I was very impressed by the DOF.

Cheers, Brian

Thanks,
Brian. The f stop for the pear blossoms was 3.9 on the 24-90 SL.
I was
afraid our 25 degree heavy frost yesterday had damaged the blossoms
but
they look fine this morning.

Tina

That's
amazing DOF; I checked some of my apple blossom similar shots from our
last Spring, and using a couple of great manual macros I have, I used
f/22. Diffraction distortion compared with the great DOF was in my mind,
nothing to mention or even see. The detail due to the DOF was wonderful.
No image stacking needed.

Brian