Re: [OM] IMG: Centre Belge de la Bande Dessinée

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Centre Belge de la Bande Dessinée
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 11:52:49 -0800
On 2/25/2017 11:43 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
My Brussels pictures will form the bulk of my PAW for this week, but I have decided
to create a separate gallery for a visit to a remarkable and unique museum, the
Centre Belge de la Bande Dessinée (Belgian Comic Streep Centre). I have not
been there for 15 years or so, I think. It is a wonderful place, and by no means
just for children. Comic strips are considered serious art in Belgium (and
elsewhere, of course), and the Centre reflects the diversity in this art form. So
there is much less focus on iconic figures like Tintin or Lucky Luke than one might
imagine.

A gallery of 20 images from my visit:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/bxl_comics_2017/index.html

A non gallery, from here. "Not found"