[OM] cbimages 2017 Week 7

Subject: [OM] cbimages 2017 Week 7
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 12:42:19 +0000
There’s a little more variety in this week’s collection.  I am secretary and
webmaster to the Gamlingay Environment Action Group (don’t tell Trumper) for
which we had a presentation from a member of the staff of our local Wildlife
Trust.  The rather fresh-faced girl giving the presentation was very well
qualified and easily able to best the knowledge of even our older audience
members.

There is a shot of a pub that is about to stop being so (:-(), and three of
Rumours Fleetwood Mac, a tribute band whose concert we attended last night in
Cambridge.  It was a great evening.  My photos were good enough for
web-viewing, but I used the cheapest of the Fuji kit lenses (first model of the
16-50) hand-held at ISO6400 in my X-T10; still, it enabled me to practise a bit
of post-processing in Capture One Pro . . .

cbimages.uk <http://cbimages.uk/>

Chris