Re: [OM] IMG: Another Finch

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Finch
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 18:01:26 -0600
Thanks, Rick.  They move frequently, and quickly!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 2/16/2017 5:21 PM, Rick Beckrich wrote:
Excellent capture, great presentation.

Lively little birds are tough.

Rick

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 5:16 PM, Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Today's assignment was to try the 250 Telyt at close distance. The birds
were not very cooperative, but this finch gave me one usable shot.  I found
that the focus "throw" of the Telyt was awkward in making adjustments as
the birds moved around.  The 90mm with extender was much easier  to use.

A beautiful Cardinal male played around the bird bath, and even landed on
the window  ledge to check me out, but would never stay in one place long
enough for me to focus.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170216-DSCF6723.JPG.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA