Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: beach, food, friends, photography

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: beach, food, friends, photography
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 20:39:21 -0400
Nathan ..... did you come across any orange laden trees which were also weighed down with orange blossom? We did on numerous occasions in the Algarve last February and March and expect to do so again in another two weeks from now. Let it be said that those baseball sized oranges sold in multi-kilogram bags by the roadside for next to nothing were simply the most delicious oranges my wife and I have ever tasted.

jh