Re: [OM] 2017 Week 6

Subject: Re: [OM] 2017 Week 6
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 13:50:18 -0800
On 2/12/2017 9:53 AM, Rick Beckrich wrote:
Neat panorama, Chris.

Shopper - AMEN!

With my doing the shopping (Judi is still semi-mobile), I can really relate.

It's especially bad when you don't know what the package is supposed to
look like!

I've been the primary food shopper and cook in my various households for about 45 years. Still, with Carol hors de combat, I've had to pick up the special things she likes and used to buy for herself.

The solution is simple; shoot a pic of the package at home and use in in the store to get the right thing. It's worked for me.

Simple Simon Moose