Re: [OM] bring it on!

Subject: Re: [OM] bring it on!
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 14:33:54 -0800
Rather arbitrary definition of "mild" according to the authors. You have to start somewhere though and this isn't bad. Personally I would limit highs to 27C and lower dew point temp a few degrees. I could go 2mm on the rainfll as well.

  * Daily maximum air temperature between 18 and 30 °C (64 to 86F).
  * Daily total precipitation not exceeding 1 mm (.04 inches).
  * Daily mean dew point temperature not exceeding 20 °C (68F).  High
    dew point are associated with sticky, humid conditions.