Re: [OM] IMG: Cleanup Time

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Cleanup Time
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 12:12:10 -0800
On 1/31/2017 8:48 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
I grabbed my evening meal between the crowded times, and the young lady was polishing up before the next rush. They seem to be conserving on their energy bill, as you will note from her coat.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Cleanup+Time.jpg.html

Once again you show your excellent sense of composition in this kind of situation. I do think a tighter crop improves it a bit by building on its strengths and removing extraneous material. <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Nichols/Cleanup_Time.htm>

OTOH, it shows the reasons I'm not happy with iPhone images. I have the same camera, and it has the same problems of noise and watercolor-ish noise/smear and limited DR (although setting HDR on can help.)

As you can see, the effects may be mitigated, but it s far, far from what a
'real' camera would have done.

Composed Moose