[OM] IMG: A Distinguished Retiree

Subject: [OM] IMG: A Distinguished Retiree
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 17:12:54 -0600
In June 1964, we welcomed a new Cooperative Engineering Student to our office at AEDC. I was 34 at the time. Today, I attended his retirement, at the top of his game, as a high level member of the Civil Service Senior Executive Service. It was with pleasure I shook his hand and wished him well in his next endeavor.

At one time, one of my sons worked for him, and he passed on compliments today for my son's accomplishments.

He is on the right in this photo, wearing his newly-awarded medal.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Distinguished+Retiree.jpg.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA