[OM] IMG: Two More from the Airport

Subject: [OM] IMG: Two More from the Airport
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 12:08:53 -0600
On a quiet day, I looked around the airport terminal building for other scenes. There is a quiet flight planning room with weather, TV, telephone and Internet access that is frequently used by visiting corporate pilots to schedule their next flight.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170125-20170125-DSCF6472.TIF.html

There is also a conference room where visitors on business flights can schedule a meeting with local people without leaving the airport. The conference table was made and donated by a long-time acquaintance who, while a high school track coach and history teacher, also bought hardwood timber and maintained a sawmill at his home.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170125-DSCF6473.TIF.html

After one summer of working for his coach at the sawmill, my middle son soon realized that there were easier ways to earn a living. He went off to college and eventually earned a PhD. in engineering.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA