[OM] Praise of E-M1 mk II

Subject: [OM] Praise of E-M1 mk II
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 11:58:35 +0100
This comment of Diglloyd
<https://diglloyd.com/blog/2017/20170107_2242-OlympusEM1_II-Panasonic42_5f1_2-examples-LasVegasStrip.html>
makes me curious:

"There is also something very special going on with the about $1999 Olympus
E-M1 Mark II
<https://diglloyd.com/_a/-C_YVYNEmVUvw3PhKnWr7JmdGnurLywwA9O_XIrCPOKTZJaZ3GvlVKP4kTe-DcGpONM6IDpbFjGYfB0JOSFyvB9Aq3k8kVMsqOROF3_XHMuwxseXPBEvT9Mgar_FruvSgowSc4g0jhZJT_QZjbYQSNX4eGPrjqjdzhMk09qm3HLzbnPJWREqMJkQBySHAl7VO_Pny-GUfGQ0zgNPM9qQSJMnVxocwBVCxt8kWU8whRfVaMON1DhzFfrwCkyptaDyW4uAiNPPtxgHw-Tx_Mku0r8fcu_RbdYzuOKh2BvXsC9elvNv76Sy1UYNk2AJDu8=>:
although “only” 20 megapixels, the total detail ranks right up there or
exceeds anything I’ve seen from far more expensive cameras with *more*
 megapixels (think Leica M or Leica SL). The FAR higher hit rate and total
sharpness are unapologetically superior to most of what I’ve ever gotten
out of Leica. Small sensor camera with a superb lens punches way beyond its
alleged class. Kudos to Olympus."

Looking forward to list members with this camera sharing results...