Re: [OM] USB-C Cables

Subject: Re: [OM] USB-C Cables
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 13:03:54 -0600
You have brought up a nagging question about the FCC and bandwidth. The original thought was that spectrum should be allocated for "the public good," not for huge corporations to use to make money or to be auctioned off o support the federal government. Getting content over wire/fiber/satellite delivery involved a monthly check to a provider, thus shutting out many citizens from access. That runs head on against the public good, where everyone that can get a cheap TV can stick up an antenna and get free programming, unless you are of course one of our far right fascist republicans, to whom a man is measured by his net worth. If content is headed toward other pathways, then you should understand that the US has some of the most expensive, slowest and not universally available internet delivery in the developed world. And if you this that fixing this falls under the heading of making America great again, you are a fool.

And over the air radio is the only trusted source of news where I live.
-----Original Message----- From: Moose