Re: [OM] USB-C Cables

Subject: Re: [OM] USB-C Cables
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 11:36:19 -0600
> OTOH the number of people using landlines at all is reducing very quickly...

That trend has actually slowed quite tremendously because of bundling.
But it is no secret in the industry that landline telephony for
consumers is diminishing. The company I work for has already started
sunsetting non-business telephony in CLEC markets. Growth is in an
entirely different area of the company--the area that I work in. In
fact, we don't even refer to ourselves as a "Telephone Company"
anymore. I got slapped up pretty good by a VP over that a month ago
when I groused on a conference call about the fact we did it on Skype.
We're reinventing ourselves as fast as we can. Those who aren't will
be road-kill in the industry. I could name names, but I won't, of
those who are destined to be a grease spot. And we are barely staying
in front of the Peterbuilt trying to run us down, so it's a tough
situation even though we're aggressive with change to the tune of
billions of dollars a year in new investment. Just this morning, I
spent nearly a half-million dollars and the day is still young.

AG Schnozz