Re: [OM] OT: lost my drives

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: lost my drives
From: Larry Griffin via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 08:07:20 -0800
Cc: Larry Griffin <l_g_griffin@xxxxxxxxx>
One of the things techs would do is to go into the device manager and delete the offending device. Then shut down power off the computer wait a little bit and power back on.Windows should install the deice driver on boot up. Removing the offending device USB drive power off and then power back on install the device may cause windows to install the device driver. Check to see if you have the latest drivers installed for USB, might check with the mfg. of the usb component.

Larry