Re: [OM] Opinions on Canon equipment

Subject: Re: [OM] Opinions on Canon equipment
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 19:56:58 -0500
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Since it wasn't mentioned the Canyon 135/2 is not infrequently included in the
"will need to be pried out of my cold dead fingers" favorite lens category.
Nice combination of sharpness and excellent bokeh.  Many don't consider it best
in class but an impressive optic.  I like the rendering of the Zeiss 135 a tad
better but would not refuse
a copy of it.  Many  keep it  after switching to Sonny on the impressively
improved AF adapters.

Mike