Re: [OM] Week 1

Subject: Re: [OM] Week 1
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 12:30:06 -0800
On 1/7/2017 9:30 AM, ChrisB wrote:
  . . . the red Chipmunk used by Prince Charles when he learned to fly with the RAF
– it has a larger than normal red flashing beacon to make it more conspicuous.

http://cbimages.uk <http://cbimages.uk/>

I promise to make the site better as I learn more about WP and as I give myself
more time to take photos.

I love the splash screen image!

Images of aircraft, per se, don't interest me, but the Cessna is a strong composition, with the bonus of interesting action at the center.
The sunset shot is also lovely, turning the usual landscape framing of a sunset
on its side, and the 'plane adds to it.

Aside from the quality of the first images, the site design is a non-starter for me for browsing images, what with no way I could find to go from image to image, without going back to the thumbnails each time.

When I tried WP some time ago, I went with full size images on the main page. Should be here, someplace, rummage, rummage - ah, there it is. <http://www.moosemystic.net/WP_Gallery/> I don't recall for sure, but I think I may have gone that way to avoid the endless clicks to view problem. And/Or in emulation of Nathan. :-)

I rather liked the format, but found posting new pages tedious.

No Blog Moose