[OM] Zuikos and 6D

Subject: [OM] Zuikos and 6D
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 19:43:11 -0500
I think I've found the perfect lens match-up to the Canon 6D. The
lowly OM Zuiko 35/2.8 silvernose lens.

This lens is, by two or three country miles, the sharpest lens on the
6D that I have. When you zoom in to 100% and you see no, and I mean no
blurring of any kind from one pixel to the next, you have reached a
limit that beyond means nothing.

Corner to corner, this lens performs to the maximum capture ability of
the 6D's sensor. No bad habits, no chroma to speak of, nothing. Just
pure pixel capture.

The 100/2.8 Silvernose is also right up there too, but with a hint of chroma.

F5.6 to F8 and both of the lenses are as perfect as can be. At F2.8 to
F4, you do experience some minor fall-off in the corners, but nothing
out of the ordinary.

AG
--
Ken Norton